This is the goal…
In the next 6 months, it is imperative that Florida recognize personhood from the moment of fertilization. 15 week bans and Heartbeat Bills effectively reduce abortion facilities and abortions, but in the event that the Supreme Court of the US overturns Roe vs Wade, Florida must have a full abortion ban in place (similar to Texas and more than 1/2 dozen other red states) in order to insure all abortions are abolished and all preborn children are protected. We want abortion in Florida abolished through personhood from fertilization. Abortion is murder. It must end in Florida.
“I think some sort of abortion restriction will be a priority this year. I think that’s the most likely thing you’ll see, is a 15-week ban,” said Michael Sheedy, executive director of the Florida Catholic Conference.
Fr Stephen’s response: “The era of incrementalism is over. Every child is a unique, precious, and unrepeatable person, made in the image and likeness of God, from the moment of fertilization and must be protected. Abortion in Florida must be abolished through personhood.”
FLORIDA AGENCY FOR HEALTH CARE ADMINISTRATION HOMEPAGE WHICH OVERSEES THE ABORTION INDUSTRY
– Organizational Chart with Contact information: PHONE NUMBERS TO CALL ABOUT YOUR CONCERNS ABOUT ABORTION IN FLORIDA.
– How to file any complaint against an abortion facility in Florida. (injuries, licensing, medicaid fraud, medical waste issues)
– Florida Agency for Health Care Administration 2020 Report on Abortion Industry
HERE ARE THE PEOPLE WE NEED TO TELL THAT FLORIDA NEEDS A COMPLETE ABORTION BAN IN PLACE IN CASE ROE VS WADE IS OVERTURNED!
Email – Governor Ron DeSantis
Or call – 850-717-9337, 850-717-9249, 850-488-5603
Email – Speaker of House Chris Sprowls
Or call – 727-793-2810
Email – Senate President Wilton Simpson
Or call – 352-688-5077
To find and contact your Senators or Representatives go to Florida State Senators and House Representatives
CONTACTS OF THOSE WE NEED TO ASK IF THE ABORTION INDUSTRY IS BEING REGULATED ESPECIALLY CHEMICAL ABORTIONS. ASK ABOUT MAIL ORDER CHEMICAL ABORTIONS.
Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration
for agency contact information
To file complaints:
Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody
To find and contact your Florida State Senators and House Representatives
Itinerary for Campaign to End Child Killing in Florida
– Saturday 1/22 West Palm Beach Presidential Women’s Center 8 am – 11 am
– Friday 1/28 Fort Myers Planned Parenthood; Evening Prayer Vigil 6 pm
– Saturday 1/29 Fort Myers Planned Parenthood 9 am – 11 am
– Friday 2/4 University PP, East Orlando 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm
– Saturday 2/5 Orlando Women’s Center Lucerne Pl, Orlando 9 am – 11 am
– Friday 2/11 Cape Coral Prayer Vigil; Br Pio.
– Saturday 2/12 Southwest Florida Women’s Clinic, Port Charlotte 9 am – 11 am
– Friday 2/18 Mass St Elizabeth Seton Parish, Naples 6:30 pm with talk
– Saturday 2/19 Abortion Clinic Prayer Vigil 9-11 am
– Friday 3/4 Pensacola; Mass & talk
– Saturday 3/5 Pensacola; Prayer Vigil 9 am – 11 am
– Friday 3/11 Tallahassee; Legislative Session Ends; Abortion Mill; StateHouse
– Saturday 3/26 Miami; Eve’s Medical Abortion clinic 9 am – 11 am
– Friday 2/25 – Sunday 2/27 40 Days for Life Lakeland (Cleveland) Ohio
A SUMMARY OF HOW CHEMICALLY ABORTED BABIES ARE POLLUTING OUR FLORIDA WATERS
Florida Recycled Water Tainted with Desecrated Fetal Human Remains – This is an Outrage!
MAIL ORDER CHEMICAL ABORTIONS ARE REAL! HOW MANY IN FLORIDA? THOUSANDS?
IS ANYONE TRACKING THEM?
FDA Approved Mail-Order Abortions
How to Get the Abortion Pill By Mail
Please call Gov DeSantis and inform him about chemical abortions in Florida (see Contact Information above in the right column or in the Brochure).
FLORIDA GOVERNOR RON DESANTIS
LAWMAKER FILES ‘FLORIDA HEARTBEAT ACT.’
This article is very revealing about mindsets and perception. Governor DeSantis has expressed some concerns about a Texas type Heartbeat Bill. Speaker Sprowls is a politician who sounds like a politician instead of someone who understands that abortion is murder. Thank you Webster Barnaby. Heartbeat Bills and 15 week bans may be temporarily adequate if Roe vs Wade is not overturned, but a TOTAL ABORTION BAN NEEDS TO BE PASSED NOW in the event Roe is overturned. Everyone needs to believe in this truth. Abortion is murder.
FLORIDA CAMPAIGN TO END CHILDKILLING NEWS
FLORIDA CATHOLIC CHURCH CHIEF POLICY LAWYER MADE CONTRIBUTIONS TO PRO-ABORTION CANDIDATE
If we are going to help Governor DeSantis end childkilling in Florida, all the Florida bishops have to stop playing politics and demand the end to the mass murder of our preborn children.